Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Current Taxi Rates from PUJ Airport

edit:
I’m not sure these are absolutely current, but it’s the latest I could find.

Bob, just took a taxi last night from the LTI to the PUJ airport, cost one way is $33.00

Then it appears those prices are quite out of date. Until we can find more current ones, looks like you might want to add about 50% to the listed price.

Bob,

I’ll try to get a picture of the taxi board tonight when we are taking a taxi to Majestic.

Just between flights at Pearson - thank God for the Maple Leaf lounge.

Gregg

see mikefishers post on dr1

September rates http://www.dr1.com/forums/east-coast/35933-punta-cana-airport-puj-taxi-rates-5.html

[quote author=gregg board=PC thread=1195512203 post=1195913907]
Just between flights at Pearson - thank God for the Maple Leaf lounge.

Gregg[/quote]

Have a great trip, Amigo

[quote author=hlywud board=PC thread=1195512203 post=1195914862]see mikefishers post on dr1

September rates http://www.dr1.com/forums/east-coast/35933-punta-cana-airport-puj-taxi-rates-5.html[/quote]
Hey Mike. Next time you update it, could you post here too. Pretty please …

i am still waiting on the complete rates-book the taxi drivers promised me, so i will post here and on DR1 the whole rates, for all resorts and also from the resorts to the different areas with points of interest, like the plzas, restaurants aso.
Mike

We (3 of us) will be staying at the Bahia Principe Ambar Feb. 16-23. We will need transportation, just for us (don’t like waiting in a van for others to get their luggage, etc) to take us to the hotel. Do we go to a taxi line at the airport or can we pre-arrange transportation with a taxi service at the airport or with the hotel? How much can we expect to pay and what would the appropriate tip be?

Thanks,
TL

We always use: www.dominicanairporttransfers.com

They will be waiting for you when you arrive, private transport, reliable, no waiting !!

Opps ! I didn’t completely answer the question…

We paid $80.00 for round trip transportation … there were four of us and we fit comfortably in a van…

Hi leaperlavita,

How far in advance do you need to book your transfer? We would like to use this service to go to Dreams.

Thanks

Hi Bob,

We generally book about a month in advance, but you can book anytime. You will receive e-mail confirmation. Just a note that Dreams in on Uvero Beach, making the price, I believe $150.00 round trip.
Please check with them…

Good Luck !!

Peace,
Lea

anyone have contact info for the taxi’s?

www.dominicanairporttransfers.com

Does anyone else have experience with http://www.dominicanairporttransfers.com/?

Hi Cap,

I would start a new post with your question. Since this is a post about rates I’m not sure how many will see it.

Good Luck !!

Peace,
Lea

here we go with the new(actualized february 3rd 2008) Transfer rates for private transfers from the Punta Cana International Airport to the Hotels in the whole Punta Cana Area. Rates are one way rates for up to 5 persons per ride in their private Van including all luggage.
you can also request rates for any not listed destin on the Island.
contact info/bookings on taxi@mikesmarina.info
all services provided by IBK-Servicios Turisticos, operating with Mike’s Marina Fishing Charters.
late arrivals(9PM til 8AM) add a $5.- per transfer.
more than 5 passengers add a $5.- per passenger.
Vehicles for up to 32 persons per ride available.
we check automatically your flight’s shedule, so in case of flight delays aso the driver always will await you upon Your arrival at the exit of the Luggage claim.
please always advice your Tourrep that you will take a private Transfer to avoid that other travellers get delayed while your representative is searching the airport for your group.

Destination one way rate

Uvero Alto(Excellence, Sirenis, Dreams US$ 60.00
Macao Rocoki US$ 50.00
Hotel Moon Palace US$ 45.00
Hotel Barcelo Punta Cana US$ 35.00
Hotel Grand Paradise / Majestic Colonial US$ 35.00
Hoteles Gran Bahía Principe US$ 35.00
Hoteles Riu US$ 35.00
Hoteles IberoStar US$ 35.00
Hotel LTI Punta Cana US$ 35.00
Hotel Ocean Blue US$ 35.00
Hotel Punta Cana Princess US$ 35.00
Hotel Caribe Club Princess US$ 30.00
Hotel Paradisus Puj / Bávaro Princess US$ 30.00
Plaza Bávaro US$ 30.00
Hotel Occidental Flamenco Bávaro US$ 30.00
Hoteles Palladium US$ 30.00
Hotel Cayacoa US$ 30.00
Manatí Park US$ 30.00
Hotel Cortecito Inn / Capitán Cook US$ 30.00
Hotel Carabela US$ 30.00
Hotel Barcelo Dominican Beach US$ 30.00
Hotel Los Corales / Alisios Bávaro US$ 30.00
Hotel Meliá Carib/Palma Real US$ 30.00
Hotel Villas Bávaro, Bávaro Village US$ 30.00
Hoteles Barceló Beach Resort US$ 30.00
Hotel Natura Park US$ 30.00
Hotel Sunscape Puj Beach/Oasis US$ 30.00
Hotel Catalonia US$ 30.00
Hospiten Bávaro US$ 30.00
Hotel Club Med US$ 30.00
Hotel Punta Cana Resort&Club US$ 30.00
Hotel Sueño Caribe US$ 30.00
Cap Cana US$ 30.00

hope the format fits now.
for any info just contact
taxi@mikesmarina.info

have a pleasant stay
Mike

Mike,

Excellent prices !! For anyone reading this, we’ve used Mike’s transportation from our resort to the Marina to fish. It was free of course, but it’s the same service that is for hire. Great safe transport, clean, comfortable and very nice staff…

We have always used Dominican Taxi, but Mikes’ service is coming out about $15.00 cheaper, total round trip…

Hey !! thats an extra two bottles of Brugal to take home … ;D

Good Luck !!

Peace,
Lea

Is the $33 per person of per taxi?