Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Dancing in the Lobby Bars

My wife and I enjoy dancing in the evening. Do any of the resorts offer live music and dancing in the lobby bars? Thanks for you help.

It wasn’t every night, but the last few times we were at Sirenis, they had live entertainment and dancing on a small dance floor near the upper lobby bar. I seem to recall it was maybe 2 or 3 nights a week. Other nights it was either a piano bar or karaoke.

a lot of the hotels have a live band for maybe 2 hours per night or every other night!! we’ve always danced in the hotel lobby bar!

When we were at Majestic Colonial in 2007 they had live music in the evenings - just outside the main lobby bar. Most evenings it was a wonderful artist playing Jazz on a sax, other evenings I remember singers with a small band. Certainly there was dancing, and most evenings the animation staff was instrumental in getting people started. Great fun!

Grand palladium Bavaro had a live Band in the Lobby every night we were there…lots of dancers and lots of people just enjoying the music.

EDinNB

We’ve been dancing in the lobby to the live band at the Grand Palladium bavaro ;D

There is a live band and dancing on the Caribe side of Melia Caribe Tropical every night. Tons of fun!

We danced at both Paradisus Punta Cana and Bahia Ambar in addition to the outside live music at the Majestic.

The Bahia also has dancing up at the pueblo.

Dancing at the EdenH lobbz every night…