Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Decameron Salinitas Amenities

We are leaving, from Toronto, March 8th. for the Decameron in El Salvador for two weeks.
My wife is driving me crazy with all these questions, so I’ll put this to you seasoned travellers.
-Do all buildings have elevators?
-Do they provide shampoo in the room?
-Is there a coffee maker?

• I there a kettle for tea?
    -How much do they charge for the in room safe?
    Any help is greatly appreciated.
    Egon.

Just back on Monday.
No elevators - no coffee makers - no tea kettles - safe $3/day - shampoo.
Glad to answer any other questions. :sunglasses:

Thanks for the information about the amenities. This is the little woman this time. My husband never suffers from sand fleas or bug bites. On our last trip to the Mayan Riviera, I took bug repellant that weighed down my suitcase but had no incidents with bugs. Would you recommend taking bug repellant as a precaution, especially for trips outside the compound?

Take some just in case - we did not experience any bugs anywhere we went. I usually drink enough to ward off the demons. ;D :sunglasses:

There are two buildings that are equipped with elevators. We stayed in tower 4 (6th floor corner suite). Elevator never broke down! I believe it would be tower 5 that would have an elevator, but see if you can get a map.

Our room was 4612, see if you can get that room - great views and beautiful balcony.

My apologies - we were in the poor section by the kitchen in Building 2 - just stairs -the railings were great after a few? drinks. ;D :smiley:

here few photos from Salinitas :
http://leonardito.com/salvadn/salvad.shtml
suerte