Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

December08...where to stay?

Thinking of going to St. Lucia over Christmas this year. Where do people suggest staying?? Looking for a nice beach, all-inclusive with good food, with clean rooms, day trips available e.g., snorkelling. . Any favourites???

Hi Sunny12345, stayed at Coconut Bay Resort in April 07. First let me say ST Lucia is a beautiful Island, with lot’s to see, however, you might want to check out some other place, I say this only because a nice beach and snorkeling is high on your list . The beach at Coconut Bay was small and not what I would call nice. I believe there are a lot of other beaches a lot nicer at the other end of the Island. That being said we had a great time on St. Lucia. Beautiful Scenery, Go see the titons !! ( spelling ? ) :o :sunglasses:

Havew been to Mexico and Antigua.was looking for somewhere else next Dec…any other suggestions???

Well sunny, nice Beaches and day trips, hard to go wrong with Varadero, just about any resort on that beach is good lots of off resort things to do ! But do some research first, so you can pick out one suitable for you , Also Punta Cana has beautiful beach, and lots of off resort activities, the only down side was no villages or towns nearby , so if it rains , well a good book is necessary ! Food in both these places ( Iberostar Varadero in Cuba and Melia Caribe in Punta Cana ) was excellent, my preference was Varadero, when it sprinkled one day went in to Varadereo, :sunglasses: 8-). We have stayed at this resort twice and loved it ! ;D ;D

Good luck with your search :slight_smile: