Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Deluxe room at the barcelo punta cana

Hi fellow vacationers!

Just wondering if anyone knows if any of the deluxe rooms at the barcelo have 2 beds? It seems that all of the pictures I’ve seen all have 1 bed in them…but me and my best friend need 2 beds when we go and were confirmed in a deluxe garden view room…

Thanks!!

The best thing to do is to e-mail the resort and request 2 beds. The last time we were there we had a deluxe room and a king size bed which I had requested. The couple we were traveling with had a deluxe room with two double beds. I always e-mail ahead to make any special request - this helps to avoid un-necessary confusion upon arrival - I have usually gotten what I have requsted.

wildberry, do you still have the email address to the BPC? I know I’ve seen it on here somewhere but for the life of me can’t find it now ??? Thanks to you or anyone else who might have it ;D!

Which Barcelo in Punta Cana?
There are a number of them.

Sorry guys, going to the Barcelo Premium PC.

Hi:
Don’t have it with me but I got it off Debbie’s Domincan under contact information. Are you going with Air Transat, we have booked with them to go to this resort in February ? Are you planning to do the up-grade to a renovated room. When I e-mailed a couple of weeks ago I was told these rooms cost an additional $15pp per night - payable directly to the hotel. I’d be interested in hearing any comments you have positive or negative after you return -the reviews are so varied. Have a great vacation.