Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Departure change now

So…I booked then the price when down …(Holasun doesn’t offer any kind of price drop protection)
Now…they have changed the departure date from Sat. Dec 22 to Mon. Dec 24… ::slight_smile:
I wonder if they even had a ‘firm’ departure date or if they just had a ‘pretend’ one to post on the travel sites to get early bookings…gee…can you tell I’m cynical… ???

In the grand scheme of things…it matters not…just having a “Rick Mercer” rant moment.

It’s all good, it’s all good, amen. I feel better now.

I don’t even want to think about what the flight times might be… :o

When you get to your room, listen for the prancing and pawing of each little hoof…

Wow, they changed the departure date by 2 days after you booked? I don’t think that would be cool with me.

Most people have tight schedules, vacation plans etc to make in order to go south, so a few hours change is a inconvenience, a few days would just be unacceptable.

Was this something you were disclosed about, that they could do this as there were no firm times when you booked or??

I have thought about booking Holasun out of Halifax in the past…perhaps not any longer.

Two days, especially at Christmas, is a bummer. That is enough to really screw up plans for many people. I’m glad that it isn’t a serious issue for you.

I discovered the change on-line before Holasun even contacted my TA to advise me. She then called them back and I could:
1-accept the change as offered
2-select an alternative vacation with Holasun, different date, hotel or whatever, as available
3- accept a full refund

We are lucky that we can be flexible on our days off so …
I will be looking out the airplane window and I may see those little prancing feet dashing across the sky… :wink:

Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donder, and Blitzen will be watching for you, tanlines. Have a great trip! LOL