Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Dolphin Island & Manati park

info on theses places? thanks

These places are on the eastern part of the island and quite far from where you are staying in the South. It would be a very long day of travel,( four hours each way) and a very short time to spend at either of these places. For me it would not be worth the day wasted from a 7 day trip. If you were going to Punta Cana then they would be ok places to see.

DO NOT GO TO MANATI PARK OR DOLPHIN ISLAND!! they are owned by the same person and they are very abusive to their animals. google the name and you will see!!! Please don’t go to these parks

I have signed the petition, what an absolute disgrace >:(

How come they havent been stopped yet and are still open?

…Is there -Is there an animal friendly dolphin- swimming excursion in the Punta Cana area other than those?

[quote=@gettingmarriedindr]DO NOT GO TO MANATI PARK OR DOLPHIN ISLAND!! they are owned by the same person and they are very abusive to their animals. google the name and you will see!!! Please don’t go to these parks[/quote]Thanks for your useful suggestion.I was thinking for it but now stopped thinking after reading your post.

When i was in Cuba there i find some resort who offer dolphin swimming excursion but not sure about DR.If find any place like that one, will try it for sure.Anyone have any information?

Thanks
James :slight_smile:

I saw most of the posted are too back dated so kindly reply anyone you know anything on this issue.I actually try to catch the new member attention so that if they have any idea or information that can help us to make our trip more comfortable.I also like to get the attention of all the senior member of this forum.

Thanks
James :slight_smile:

do not go to any of these " animal encounters"

captivity kills…

these dolphin excursion are part of the cause of the dolphin slaughter in Taiji Japan

If you want to see dolphins very often they can be seen swimming in the wild ( where they belong) in the south coast area of the DR

watch the move the cove