Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Dominican Rep. Photographer Wanted

Hi,

I am getting married in Punta Cana in January and we´re looking for a local wedding photographer.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!
R.

Which resort have you chosen?

Most, or all, have an onsite photographer, many of whom are fantastic.

We are getting married at the Grand Palladium Palace in Punta Cana. The resort has given me that name of one photographer Antillana de Fotografia. Do you know anything about them?

Not personally, but here is part of a review about wedding photos from a couple who was married at your resort in 2005,

The best part of the wedding was of course saying I do to my wife and her not running away but also the wedding pictures. The photographer was amazing. Mauricio. Before we arrived on ground we were expecting to buy prints but all he does is digital pictures now. We ended up buying all the pictures for $400US all 283 pictures. He put them all on a CD. He even printed over 100 pictures that only had us in them, all the others included family etc. He even printed an 18”x24” poster for us. There are so many excellent pictures we couldn’t be happier with how they turned out and the professionalism Mauricio displayed. We met with him the day before to discuss prices and what we wanted and he showed us some examples.

Congratulations and good luck with your wedding plans!