Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Donations of Items

Hello Everyone

Not having tons of space in mind, what important items should one consider to give as donations on their trip. in previous trips I have always brought candy to give to the children, it does well at bringing a smile to their faces but what do they NEED that is not available to them. I know the two Mikes will be a great input on this.

[quote=@northernontario]Hello Everyone

Not having tons of space in mind, what important items should one consider to give as donations on their trip. in previous trips I have always brought candy to give to the children, it does well at bringing a smile to their faces but what do they NEED that is not available to them. I know the two Mikes will be a great input on this.
[/quote]

This link should pretty well cover your inquiry needs…

http://debsdrtravels.proboards47.com/index.cgi?board=Fiesta&action=display&thread=6417

Punta Cana Mike - if you read this - my husband and I fell in love with PC and are thinking about maybe sponsoring a child there. Can you give me an idea of what agencies are the best for this? I want to make sure the child, not the agency, gets most of the money we commit. Any ideas of who I should contact? Thanks