Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Draught Beer

Can you get draught beer in the restaurants in Varadero or is it all bottled beer, I don’t remember seeing any at Calle 62

Maybe I should have said draft beer

draft/draught… no diff! You just showed that you are SMRT smart, and that you can spell. Must be female. ;D LOL

I don’t have your answer, sorry. I just had to comment. ;D

Hmmmmmmmmmm no answer :o I guess we will have to visit every place in Varadero, might have to extend my trip by a couple of weeks ;D ;D

Ok will, I was in Varadero a few times ;D ;D, remember buying very cold beer at various spots, including at least 2 restaurants, ;D I do not remember seeing draught beer anywhere :o, that does not mean there isn’t any ??? just means I didn’t see any ! Hope that clears everything up for you ;D ;D ;D

I can’t honestly say I drink a lot of beer in Cuba.
(I can spell Mojito!!)
That said, we did have draught at Brisas Guardalavaca both times, but that was a few years ago.
I don’t remember any taps at either of the Varadero resorts we were at.
So, another post and I still haven’t helped! :-[

[quote=@ontgunner]I can’t honestly say I drink a lot of beer in Cuba.
(I can spell Mojito!!)
That said, we did have draught at Brisas Guardalavaca both times, but that was a few years ago.
So, another post and I still haven’t helped! :-[[/quote]

Thats ok ontgunner I was asking about restaurants in Varadero I know about the resorts ;D ;D

[quote=@will][quote=@ontgunner]I can’t honestly say I drink a lot of beer in Cuba.
(I can spell Mojito!!)
So, another post and I still haven’t helped! :-[[/quote]

Thats ok ontgunner I was asking about restaurants in Varadero I know about the resorts ;D ;D[/quote]

Oops!
Well in that case, there is a little pizza joint just off the main drag, near the market.
Great pizza, really cheap, cold cans of beer! ;D

Hi will;

of the many, many times we have gone “bar hopping” in VRA, we have always been given cans of beer.
Like jemink wrote and I agree “I do not remember seeing draught beer anywhere, that does not mean there isn’t any”.

Have a blast searching though! (hic) :wink: