Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Dream's Kerry Fantastic..Kudos to Laura

I am already very impressed with Kerry at Dreams. She sent me an email Sat. morning saying there was a mix-up in my reservation for arrival on Monday. Somehow my confirmation number was mixed up with some other persons. Things happen you know…don’t know who’s fault is was and don’t care! We tried a couple of different numbers and nothing worked. After several emails I made a quick call to WestJet Vacations. I was assured that we are confirmed and the contract company would look after it on Monday (while we are in the air). Laura the rep asked if there was anything more she could do. I said my heartrate would be much lower if someone could make a call that today. After five minutes she came back with a confirmation number from Frederico and had spoken to Kerry as well.
Kerry has already helped me in other way before arriving so if this is what we can expect during our 14 days, I can’t wait to get there. Kudos to Laura at WestJet Vacations for her quick resolve and actions.
FYI…should be at the pool for a cocktail by 5:30 tomorrow.
Navy, Finaddict and Kaki…see you there this week! ;D :sunglasses:

Howie

[quote=@seekingwarmth]I am already very impressed with Kerry at Dreams. She sent me an email Sat. morning saying there was a mix-up in my reservation for arrival on Monday. Somehow my confirmation number was mixed up with some other persons. Things happen you know…don’t know who’s fault is was and don’t care! We tried a couple of different numbers and nothing worked. After several emails I made a quick call to WestJet Vacations. I was assured that we are confirmed and the contract company would look after it on Monday (while we are in the air). Laura the rep asked if there was anything more she could do. I said my heartrate would be much lower if someone could make a call that today. After five minutes she came back with a confirmation number from Frederico and had spoken to Kerry as well.
Kerry has already helped me in other way before arriving so if this is what we can expect during our 14 days, I can’t wait to get there. Kudos to Laura at WestJet Vacations for her quick resolve and actions.
FYI…should be at the pool for a cocktail by 5:30 tomorrow.
Navy, Finaddict and Kaki…see you there this week! ;D :sunglasses:

Howie[/quote]

Wow Howie! So glad to read this! Kerry and the DREAM TEAM are all AMAZING! I hope that you enjoy your time there as so many others have!

Happy DREAMS!
bb/mt ;D

seekingwarmth, glad to hear things seem to be working out, when I contacted Kerry I received a quick response also.

We are arrive in Punta Cana Friday Feb 6th about 1:40 and hopefully will get to Dreams La Romana by 3:30 late afternoon. I hope to get the opportunity to meet you all…Navy, seekingwarmth and Kaki but not sure how it would work out not know what you all look like or your names, maybe we can meet at a central location at some point?

Happy travels.

Finaddict, I just sent you an email with a picture attached. I am the guy with a smile attched to my face 99% of the time! You can count on my presence around the pool bar in the afternoon.
See you on the 6th.

Howie (yes that is my real name)

[quote=@finaddict]seekingwarmth, glad to hear things seem to be working out, when I contacted Kerry I received a quick response also.

We are arrive in Punta Cana Friday Feb 6th about 1:40 and hopefully will get to Dreams La Romana by 3:30 late afternoon. I hope to get the opportunity to meet you all…Navy, seekingwarmth and Kaki but not sure how it would work out not know what you all look like or your names, maybe we can meet at a central location at some point?

Happy travels.[/quote]

I’ve been sending people my picture! Drop me a note with yours and I’ll forward you one of Mom and me! kaki.ulan@sasktel.net It really can help but doesn’t make it a sure thing. If we both know what we’re looking for it’s a great start. I’ve gone a week on the property and not connected with people that I’d been in touch with. Later, I’ve found them in my pictures but didn’t recognize them at the time! It does often take a meeting to be set so feel free to call me in my room too.

Kaki :smiley: