Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Dreams Punta Cana - Honest Reviews For Here Too!

We have been reading similar reviews online for Dreams Punta Cana. Some say it’s great, but most recently speak of rampant food poisoning, rooms in disrepair (if you even get the room you paid for), and theft.

I understand that people generally go to the trouble of complaining more than complimenting, but would really appreciate some honest reviews. We are also worried that we might be wasting our money, especially since we received an email today from the travel agency advising us our flight has been pushed and we won’t be arriving until after midnight! Not happy :frowning:

[quote=@ottawacold]We have been reading similar reviews online for Dreams Punta Cana. Some say it’s great, but most recently speak of rampant food poisoning, rooms in disrepair (if you even get the room you paid for), and theft.

I understand that people generally go to the trouble of complaining more than complimenting, but would really appreciate some honest reviews. We are also worried that we might be wasting our money, especially since we received an email today from the travel agency advising us our flight has been pushed and we won’t be arriving until after midnight! Not happy :([/quote]

Hi there!

I was just there last week…

You can see my pics here:

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/569646460ogazlt

I had a great time…even though I was only there 2 nights, I have been there several times before in 2008 was there in Jan, April and June and enjoyed those times too.

I got the room I paid for in the Preferred Club and enjoyed it and the food very much.

I would be more than happy to try and answer any questions you may have.

I would suggest you send an email to their Chief Conceirge Eileen Ostis about your late arrival…you can always order room service when you arrive late…

Eileen Ostos

concierge@dreamspuntacana.com.do

Happy Travels!

bb/mt ;D

We got back today from Dreams Punta Cana and had a wonderful time. Our room was very clean and we have no complaints about that. All the walkways were kept clean and we saw no litter. Neither me or my husband had tummy upsets while we were there, just don’t drink the tap water. The pool area is excellent and we also spent time on the beach and had no problems finding beds. The staff were very friendly and asking if we needed drinks. Any questions just ask.

Thank you both! We leave tomorrow - can’t wait!52