Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Dreams Punta Cana (Sunscape the Beach)

Does anyone know what year this resort was refurbished?

Hi ragtime!

Last December they refurbished many of the rooms and added on the “Preferred Club” that is bldg 6 and 7 that were totally re done.

And since that point they have been doing planned maintenance and re furbishing of rooms on a continued basis.

Hope this is helpful.

Happy Travels,
bb/mt ;D

Thanks. We are going to Punta Cana on an Apple 6 Square Deal and I was thinking we might get sent to one of the Dreams resorts or the Excellence. Guess we will find out when we board the plane!

Oh What FUN! I have never done one of those myself…but have been on the plane when some folks have…and to watch their excitement…was such fun! And upon return they always had such glowing things to say…

The couple of times that I was on board…they had landed at Dreams PC. Also remember too that in December…there will be 2 new Dreams resorts in the Dominican Republic.

One is Dreams Palm Beach Bavaro

and the other

Dreams LaRomana over in the LaRomana Bayahibe Area.

http://www.dreamsresorts.com/

link above will take you to their site…the navagation bar on the left will let you choose which you want to look at…and then the navagation bar on the top will let you explore each a bit.

Happy Travels!
bb/mt ;D

Thanks a ton baltobabe for all the info. Might be going to one of the Dream resorts (girls trip) in Nov. Might I see you there? :slight_smile:

Hey there Sweetie!

Nice to see you around…I will be back in the DR in Januray…

Would so loved to have met you and the girls at a Dreams!

But hey who is to say that our day won’t come some time in the future…

A girl has to have a DREAM and that is a good one to have…meeting up with YOU!

hugs,
bb/mt ;D