Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Dreams Spa Price Guide

Hello Gang, Just wondering if anyone has and can post a price list of the spa treatments available at DLR.

Specifically massages.

Thanks
Jeanette

Here’s the word!

[u]Wellness Centre
[/u]$30 a day
$85 a week

Massages
Relaxing 25 min $60
Relaxing 50 min $90
Deep Relaxing 25 min $75
Aromatherapy 50 min $110
Hot Stone 50 min $125
Reflexology 40 min $80
Moonlight massage Per couple $265
Combination 80 min $120

Massage Packages
10 relaxing 50 min $750
5 relaxing 50 min $400
10 deep relaxing 50 min $850
5 deep relaxing 50 min $450

Hydrotherapy
Vichy, exfoliation, massage 60 min $100
Detox hydrotherapy 60 min $120
Exotic flowers/rose petals 60 min $110

[b]Facials[/b]
Basic cleansing 30 min $70
After sun facial 60 min $110
Deep cleansing 60 min $120
Vitamin C facial 60 min $120
Collagen facial 80 min $135
For him 60 min $100

Body Treatments 60 min
After sun, wrap, massage $115
Dreams gold therapy $135
Deluxe grape wrap $120
Dead sea mud $120

Spa for Teens
Sunny teens massage 25 min $25
Sunny teens facial $30
Sparkly nails $15

Signature Treatments
Detoxify silhouettes, exotic tree 1 hr 15 min $150
Wisdom of Bamboo relaxation 1 hr 15 min $150

Spa packages

1. Taino Lady
    Sauna/Jacuzzi; exfoliation; aloe wrap; aromatherapy massage (25 min); collagen facial; pedicure; manicure $275

2. Taino Gentleman
    Sauna/Jacuzzi; deep relaxing massage (50 min); facial pedicure $200

3. Sweet Dream
    Coco exfoliation; coco hydrotherapy; aloe wrap; relaxing massage (40 min) $150

4. Mother/Daughter Retreat
    Massage (25 min); sparkly nails; basic facial; sunny teens facial; manicures $220

5. Best Friends 4-Ever
    Massage (25 min); sparkly nails; 1/2 head of braids $120

6. Honeymoon Walk
    Couples body exfoliation; massage; facial be natural; Dreams pedicure $360

Beauty salon
Wash and dry -short $30
-long $35
Haircut -ladies $45
-men $30
Updo $65
Makeup $40

[u]Braids
[/u]Per braid $2
1/2 head, short $30
1/2 head, short $40
full head, short $45
full head, long $60

[b]Manicures and Pedicures[/b]
Standard $25
French $30
Dreams $50
Café Café $50
Pedicure $35
French $40
Dreams $55
Café Café $55
Nail polish change $10

Waxing
Upper lip, brows and chin $20
Underarm $25
1/2 legs $45
Full legs $55
Back or chest $60
Bikini $30
Brazilian $45

“Teen” age limits: 6 – 16, accompanied by an adult. Wellness Centre 1 hour with massage or other treatment (not manicure/pedicure or hair treatments). Wellness Centre not available to those under 16.

Kaki

WOW!! THANK YOU!!!

My package came with a 200.00 resort credit with 100.00 toward the spa!! WAHOOOO!!!

Can’t wait to get there!!

Nice! The spa prices seem reasonable too compared to what I pay at home for similar services.

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2343946620056614800HsbNqa

Above is a link to the Spa Menu and prices that Lubvitz Ivanic sent to me a few weeks ago.

I met her and Elke the spa manager and toured the Spa again…they are making more improvements every day!

I will be composing a new album for the spa soon…

Oh and for the moment the Eco Spa is closed…they are working on upgrading it and it will open but no date was given when I was meeting with them…

Hope this is helpful,
Happy Spa-ing!

bb/mt ;D

WOnderful information! Thanks! SO hard to decide what I want to do!!

Never done a hot stone massage before…it sounds soooo relaxing. I think I might have to try it this time around :wink:

Kaki:
This maybe a silly question but what is the “Wellness Centre”?

Bernie

For Dreams LaRomana the wellness center is the use of the Sauna and Steam Room and the outdoor Jacuzzi.

You can buy the package to use them for a day or week…or if you purchase a service …like a facial or massage or something else…it comes as part of your package …

Hope this helps,
Happy Travels,
bb/mt ;D

[URL=http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2185918150056614800jTlGUl][/URL]

if you click in to the pic above it will take you to a tour of the spa…

I haven’t loaded my lastest pics up from the spa…but it hasn’t changed too much…the sauna and steam are located in the same area as is the outside jacuzzi…right now the “eco spa” is closed and they are getting ready to re do that with new equipment and such…

[URL=http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2343946620056614800HsbNqa][/URL]

Here’s hoping the eco-spa will be up and running by the time our trip rolls around! BB’s photos of that spa are what turned us away from our former plan to go to Cabarete!!

Well fingers crossed.
Storm :sunglasses:

OK anoher silly question. If we purchase a service you say the Wellness Center is included. Is it included for that day only or anytime during your stay?

I know I plan on the Vichey Hidrotherapy massage and a hot stone massage…not sure what DH will want to do but I know he loves his massages as much as I do!! I got him hooked :wink:

[quote=@frodobaggins]OK anoher silly question. If we purchase a service you say the Wellness Center is included. Is it included for that day only or anytime during your stay?

I know I plan on the Vichey Hidrotherapy massage and a hot stone massage…not sure what DH will want to do but I know he loves his massages as much as I do!! I got him hooked :wink:

[/quote]

It is normally included for the day of your service…but you may be able to negotiate with them to use it the next day…can’t promise…but you know what they say…it never hurts to ask…

Happy Spa-ing!
bb/mt ;D

BB
Thank you once again for all your help. Only 20 days before we get there … can’t wait …

Papa Joe

The “Wellness Circuit” is a bit overstated as it stands at Dreams La Romana. It is a cool thing at the spa at Dreams Punta Cana, a bit of which you can see here:

[URL=http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2527748180064234328ZDNAOu][/URL]

With that variety of showers and plunge pools, I think it’s a cool way to spend an hour. I don’t know if I’d pay the same for a sauna and a whirlpool!

Kaki

[URL=http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2125178150056614800qygZGP][/URL]

Some of the latest shots of the spa over at Dream Punta Cana are in the album above…

I just got back from doing all 3 of the Dreams and must say that Dreams Punta Cana has always been a premier spa experience…

Because of the layout and offerings it has had. It has been managed by the resort itself and been a flagship.

That being said…at Dreams LaRomana and Dreams Punta Cana until now those spas were managed by Metemorphisis until more recently when the Dreams Transition took place.

Now all 3 resorts are managed within the Dreams Brand and from what I have been told by all 3 spa managers there are plans to have the 2 newest Dreams Spas come up to the standard that was set by Dreams Punta Cana…

I wouldn’t look for the Wellness Center to come up to speed any time soon as they are developing their plan…but it is in the works.

Right now at the 2 newest Dreams only the Jacuzzi and the Sauna and Steam are the extras…

Happy Spa-ing!

bb/mt ;D

Here are some of the shots I got on my latest trip to Dreams LaRomana when I got to meet Elke the new Spa Manager she is in the last shot in this set.

She and her team are doing a great job bringing the spa into the Dreams Standards:

[URL=http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2845153120056614800MBTkJQ][/URL]

We stayed at a resort I believe it was in St. Lucia where the Spa Wellness was included. AHHHHHH is all I can say. We finished up each day on the beach with a quick shower then 15 minutes in the jacuzzi then a few minutes in the steam room then a cold shower.

Felt so refreshed for the evening. That would be great to have that experience again each night. But $85.00 a week for a jacuzzi/sauna x 2 weeks x 2 people is a little more then I am wanting to pay.

[quote=@frodobaggins]We stayed at a resort I believe it was in St. Lucia where the Spa Wellness was included. AHHHHHH is all I can say. We finished up each day on the beach with a quick shower then 15 minutes in the jacuzzi then a few minutes in the steam room then a cold shower.

Felt so refreshed for the evening. That would be great to have that experience again each night. But $85.00 a week for a jacuzzi/sauna x 2 weeks x 2 people is a little more then I am wanting to pay.[/quote]

Frodo,

Would that St. Lucia resort by chance have been “LeSport”? I was there almost 10 years ago and LOVED it… 3 spa treatments included with your stay every day! AH…and their spa was paradise!

Happy Travels!
bb/mt ;D

Hey BB, NO it was Club Rendevous when we were there. It was about 9 years ago. not sure what it was prior to that. It had to have been St. Lucia though. As we have traveled with our Canadian friends for the past 8 years and I know it hasn’t been anyplace we have been with them. They won’t use any of the SPA services for their own reasons.

What part of Baltimore are you from? I grew up inbetween Highlandtown and Broadway on Fleet Street and Montford Ave right off Patterson Park. Went to Baltimore Polytechnic Institute (POLY) and Towson State. Been meaning to ask you that for years but keep forgetting.

[quote=@frodobaggins]Hey BB, NO it was Club Rendevous when we were there. It was about 9 years ago. not sure what it was prior to that. It had to have been St. Lucia though. As we have traveled with our Canadian friends for the past 8 years and I know it hasn’t been anyplace we have been with them. They won’t use any of the SPA services for their own reasons.

What part of Baltimore are you from? I grew up inbetween Highlandtown and Broadway on Fleet Street and Montford Ave right off Patterson Park. Went to Baltimore Polytechnic Institute (POLY) and Towson State. Been meaning to ask you that for years but keep forgetting.[/quote]

Oh my gosh HON! ( a little "b"more love going your way)

I live over in “South Baltimore” in the Federal Hill / Locust Point Area…

It is all being “re-gentrivied” now…I think you know what I am saying in a “nice” way…hehehe!

The “townhouses” are popping up everywhere!

I live in a “rowhouse” that my Grandmother had all her children in…and 19 doors down the street my Daughter lives in the house that I grew up in!

Do you remember Berger Cookies?

So where are you living now?

What fun to catch up…

Happy Travels!
bb/mt ;D

Oh Yes it is all being UMMMMM- Re-DONE…to be politicially correct. I am in Harrington Delaware now. My Grandmother, who passed in 1995, lived on 717 Robinson St, then my AUnt lived there and raised her kids. My Dad’s Dad was 1st generation in the house on Fleet Street. My oldest sister lived a block up from my parents and my other Sister lived on Lombard and Highland ave. Now with all the property taxes going sky high due to the renovations and $1M + dollar ROWHOMES…oh excuse me LUXURY Townhouses. They have all sold out and moved up to Deep Creek Lake Maryland. I would be there as well except for my husbands’ job. He works for the Feds so we go where they tell us to. WHen he retires I think we will move up there as well…who knows. I do miss the Inner Harbour. I remember when it was NOTHING. I used to have to catch the bus to go to POLY in front of what used to be the old C&P Phone building on Light & Pratt to transfer. OMG!! I was scared silly…nothing but street people, trash and drugs. Mayor Schaeffer did a great job didn’t he!!
I’m not familiar with Berger cookies, now McCOrmicks, Domino Sugar, H&S Bakery and geesh my favorite restaurant is in Federal Hill…Rusty Scupper!! We have to meet when we fly out of BWI…we always hit the Inner Harbour the night before for dinner. That would be soooo much fun!! We got married at the JP in Baltimore and did the Dinner cruise from the Harbor. SOOO very romantic. We did things in reverse. Had the Honeymoon first.LOL…he proposed in Jamaica in April, married in May and August then went to Aruba in January. Long story! But Romantic.
It would be really nice to meet up with you!!!
Hugs
Jeanette

Jeanette

Please do email me when you come to “Bawlmore”…hehehe!~

baltobabe@gmail.com

H&S Bakery also sell Berger Cookies!

We can meet for dinner or lunch and I will bring you BERGERS!

look forward to hearing from you!

bb/mt ;D