Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Duty Free at Pearson

Does anyone know what time the dutyfree shops open up at Pearson? I have a flight that is due to leave at 7am and would like to hit the duty free before I leave. Thanks

4am

Are you sure???

I am getting very excited right now!!!

Thanks very much

Cheers

Well on October 26th, I bought the Baileys on special at precisely 4:06 am, I just check my debit statement and that was the time.

I phoned duty free at Pearson and they confirmed that they were open at 3:AM untill 30 minutes before last international flight out so this confirms what Wud said…

Thank you all for the response… It is funny it is a bottle or two of Baileys that I want to buy before I go. Need to have Baileys to get my morning started while in dominican… I find it hard to stomach their coffee with out it…LOL

Thanks again!!

I buy the Bailey’s for that fish guys wifey.

byerbill knows who I am talking about.

[quote=@northernontario]Thank you all for the response… It is funny it is a bottle or two of Baileys that I want to buy before I go. Need to have Baileys to get my morning started while in dominican… I find it hard to stomach their coffee with out it…LOL

Thanks again!![/quote]

Funny, same here, that or with a shot of the good quality amaretto goes down nice too…

[quote=@northernontario]Thank you all for the response… It is funny it is a bottle or two of Baileys that I want to buy before I go. Need to have Baileys to get my morning started while in dominican… I find it hard to stomach their coffee with out it…LOL

Thanks again!![/quote]

Two 1 Litre bottles Baileys $55.00 at duty free this month…

http://www.gtaa.com/en/travellers/airport_information/shops__services/duty_free/

man that is a great price, wish we could pay that everyday…

thanks