Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

El Cid resorts in Mazatlan

Of all the El Cid resorts in Mazatlán, which one would u suggest?? If u stay at one, do you have access to all of them?? Are they close together ??

Thanks

In case anyone is still interested, you can use some of the facilities at the other El Cids.

I have booked El Cid Granada. I can use some of the restaurants the other places but not El Cid Marina. I emailed the hotel and asked them. They respond to Emails quickly.

Can you please provide hotel email that you used so that other members can use as well be to contact hotel? Thanks

I used the “contact us” feature on their web site and they usually write back quickly.

Here’s the page on the website that they are usually responsive to

But recently, I sent them an E mail asking for a room close to the beach. They didn’t respond to that.

We stayed at El Cid Granada in April 2016. I can confirm that you may use all of the facilities at the two El Cid properties across the road but not the Marina. The Granada is not ocean front, but the other 2 are. There are lights to cross the street, or you can use the pedestrian bridge above. It is a very short walk. The Granada is a wonderful little place with amazing staff, but don’t expect anything fancy. The pool is small, but not crowded. Only one restaurant/bar on site that closes at 5-ish to get ready for dinner service, but it’s right at the pool. We consider ourselves pretty casual people, and prefer to travel simply. This trip was among our favorites, and the service exceeded all expectations. We can’t wait to go back!