Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

El portillo

Hi- We are going to EL PORTILLO in Jan 06/07. there’s 13 of us going… If anyone has the resort e-mail and phone # we would really appreciate it, we would like to see if we can get our room close to each other. Thanks I’ll give you all a review on our return. :sunglasses:
Nicole

Try
809-240-6100
At least this was their number before the renovation.

m’frog

Tried emailing one of the other resorts. Received this response.
First of all receive cordial greetings from the entire staff of the Gran Bahia Principe Punta Cana & Bavaro. Thank you very much for your email. We greatly appreciate your interest in our hotel chain.
In response to your kind enquiry, please find below the email address of our Guest Service Manager:
gerenterrppbpo@portillo.bahia-principe.com

Sent an email the other day. No response yet

:wink:

I have a phone and fax # for you and am working on getting an email address.
Phone # is 1-809-240-6100
Fax: 1-809-240-6104

When I was there they were finishing up the kids club area so by the time you get down there everything will be in place.
It truly is a beautiful resort and the beach is fantastic golden yellow sand and great for taking long walks, good snorkelling in front of the hotel.

The hotel has a water sports centre for kayaks,snorkeling equipment,etc.

Sea Doo’s you can get from private vendors along the beach.

Enjoy your holiday, I know you will have a great time.

Regards

I am heading there on January 6 too! Can’t wait

Hi there,

We are booked to arrive Jan 13 for 1 week with our 2 teenage daughters. I’ve been reading all different forums with all different reviews - but most have been from GBP Samana - not too many from El Portillo. We have stayed with GBP in Puerto Plata twice in the past, and booked based on the service we received there.

We’re going with open minds and figuring there are going to be a few glitches to be worked out. But, if anyone has any hands on info, please post and let us know.

Many thanks
Kathy