Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Email address for Majestic Colonial

Does anyone have an e-mail address to contact Linda de los Santos at Majestic Colonial in Punta Cana?

Traveling there on Jan. 15 - 29, 2006 and wanted to contact her for info. Will file a trip report when I get back.

[quote author=georgieboy board=general thread=1136325871 post=1136325871]Does anyone have an e-mail address to contact Linda de los Santos at Majestic Colonial in Punta Cana?

Traveling there on Jan. 15 - 29, 2006 and wanted to contact her for info. Will file a trip report when I get back.[/quote]
Sent by PM.

Gregg

If posibile could you pls send my the e-mail addy. I have sent a few to the e-mail listed as contact us with no reply ???
Thanking u in advance

My husband and I are traveling to the MC soon and need to be able to connect with the US. Family health issues. Does anyone know if a Verizon cellhone works?
Is there a phone number and/or email that anyone has sucess with? I am concerned about the reports of NO phone service. Can anyone who has come back in the last week verify this? I know the first 2 weeks were rough-hopefully the communication issues (phone, fax, email)are somewhat resolved.
Thanks in advance.
bess

Bess
See the cell phone thread in this QQQ forum.
Indications are that your Verizon phone will work, but it would be best to verify that with them.