Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Email for Bahia Punta Cana

8-)Hi…can someone give me the email address for the Bahia Punta Cana…we will be there Feb. 5 and would like to email a room request…

Hi:

It’s info.puntacana@bahia-principe.com

I’ll be there the day before you and will be sure to save you a Presidente!!!

[quote author=highland3 board=general thread=1136468787 post=1136469978]Hi:

It’s info.puntacana@bahia-principe.com

I’ll be there the day before you and will be sure to save you a Presidente!!![/quote]

8-)Thanks for the email address…which side are you staying on…Golden or Diamond…better save lots of Presidente’s…we have a group of 13…hope to meet you at the pool bar… #smilie_flagge17# where are you coming from

13 people… wow!!!

We’re in Club Diamond, flying out of Ottawa. What are is you entourage coming from?

[quote author=highland3 board=general thread=1136468787 post=1136494995]13 people… wow!!!

We’re in Club Diamond, flying out of Ottawa. What are is you entourage coming from?[/quote]
8-)We are flying out of Toronto (GTA dwellers)…all in our 40’s - 50’s the guys all play on a Masters Lacrosse League)…except my kids 20 & 22…keep an eye out for us…(probably at the pool bar)would be nice to meet people that you have talked to on the forum…

Based on this message I just e-mailed the Bahia re a 2nd or 3rd floor room request for next week and got a response back within 1.5 hours. The usual “we can’t promise anything but will do our best” but just getting a response back so quickly, even getting a response, was a pleasant surprise.

I had jumped the gun and e-mailed early.

They replied and very politely reminded me that they won’t receive our booking information until one or two weeks before we arrive. Very nice to deal with.

8-)Great that they responded so fast…guess I won’t send them anything til the week before…I want to ask them about getting a birthday cake as well so I will email them and then talk to them in person when we arrive…can’t wait…