Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Etickets

For those of you who have used this before how far before your flight did you get your tickets… we are flying Dec 28 with hola Sun through Belair travel and do not have them yet.

I think you should have them by now. Usually you get them a couple of weeks before…I just got mine yesterday for travel in January. Make some noise. :smiley:

When we booked with Belair in October, they said we’d get our tickets a week before departure. They came much sooner than that.
Why don’t you just ask them? They were very efficient and I’d use them again myself.
Have a great trip.

We got our Air Transat e-tickets (Canjet flight) for our Dec 27 departure on Nov 26.

We are flying with Skyservice and Signature on the 28th and have had our tickets for a couple of weeks now. Did you book online, you should have a confirmation number to use on the website to retreive your documents

We booked with Sunwing in Sept for the 1st week of Jan 09 and we received our Eticket notification about a week ago.

We just received our tickets today from Sears Travel/Sunwing for Cuba on January, 10/09. Four weeks before travel date.

Sunwing e-tickets are available for download from their website 30 days before your departure date. Just enter your booking number and name.

We just printed ours off from the sunwing site, again 30 days before departutre.

got the email from them with the link this morning… they say the sent it Dec 8 but I did not get it.

I called itravel this morning and they said that Air transat sends their tickets 2 weeks before departure… we leave on Jan 21st… haven’t received anything yet

I called about our tickets yesterday and they said the e-documents that they sent are in acuallity the e-tickets. i.e. the hotel voucher and the airline info is the so called e-ticket. go figure.

Sunburn…

They emailed me a link to edoc.holasun… and I printed them from there

is that what you did?

Yes mine has the voucher as part of it.

See bright and early sunday…

If you are with Firefox, try with IE or another browser… my travel agent ticket site doesnt work with Firefox somehow, and when I tried right away with IE, it worked fine.