Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Family Resort from this list?

We have narrowed down our list of potential resorts in Punta Cana to these 10…or anything better you can suggest? Any feedback is appreciated!

Grand Palladium PC, Bavaro or Palace
Sirenis Tropical Suites
Melia Caribe
Ocean Blue
EdenH
Iberostar Dominicana
Iberostar Bavaro
Gran Bahia Principe PC

We are a family of 4, kids are 13 and 11. Grand Palladium is appealing because of the shared use resorts.

Please HELP!!! ???
Thanks,
Brad.

Our kids have been coming with us to Melia since they were 10 and 12. They love it. There is a zip line, trampoline thingy…video game room, and more. The ice cream machine is still a huge hit (our kids are now 14 and 16). They love the variety of food. The pools are great. If you have any questions, just ask. :slight_smile:

Palladium ,Melia and EdenH, IMHO are the better fits for your kids.

Brad my first resort for the famly would be the Melia and second the Palladium. JUst MHO of course

they are all good choices and resorts :slight_smile: i hav estayed at 2 on your list, palladium and OB, either of those are great family resorts!!!

Hi there. We are heading to Sirenis Tropical suites in March. We have never been, had mostly good reviews. My kids will be almost 16 and 14…not kids I guess. :stuck_out_tongue: Their only request was nice pool and beach. My oldest just wants to lay around and relax, my younger will be happy to play beach volleyball or soccer of some sort. My deciding factor was the price, and the suite with seperate living room for my daughter helped as well. Hope this helps. ::slight_smile: and good luck.