Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Favourtie Al carte at GP Punta Cana

Leaving Dec 26 for first trip to DR. Staying at Grand Palladium Punta Cana. Does anyone have a favourite alacarte restaurant on the complex that we should try to get reservations for??? Any favourite buffet on the site.
We want to go to Hemmingway’s Bar too as many posted that it was a must try.
Thanks for all input!!!

Our favorite a la cartes were the Mare Nostrum (Italian) and the El Mariachi (Tex-Mex). The La Cathedral buffet at the Bavaro was unbelievable in the array and quantity of items as well as the taste.

We liked the Spanish a la carte and the Mare Nostrum too. Our least fav was the Seafood one - it was nothing special. But I thought I read somewhere that you didn’t need reservations at the Palladiums anymore.

We also thought the Tex-Mex was good

El Cathedral was fabulous for a buffet. We ate there almost every night since hubby got great seafood and I could find plenty to eat and a lot of variety even though I am pretty much a veggie and don’t like seafood.

Hemingways is a must!

Mare Nostrum was always my favorite, Cathedral buffet was the best buffet.
Now I will get to try the Royal Gourmet this trip.

they’re all good! the food in general is excellent at the palladium. and no you don’t need reservations, which we loved!!!there was never a huge wait either, maybe 10-15 minutes, and there was always a bar handy to have a drink while you’re waiting!! great resort!