Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Feb16-23 at Decameron

We are booked to go to Decameron Salinitas the week of February 16-23. Flying out of Toronto. Has anyone travelled there at this time of year, or are you going this year?

Do you have a specific question somewhere in your comment or are you merely curious?

Yes, I have specific questions. What is the weather like that time of year? What are some of the local foods to try? What are domestic beverages?

Stingray64
I sent you a PM.

Is anyone going this week?

My girlfriend and I will be going that week. That week is no longer listed on selloff, so it appears to be booked solid.

We are going down on the 9th and will be returning with you on the 23rd.
Can’t wait…2 weeks from today!

I noticed last week that the week disappeared…sold out!
Envious of you caribbeanqueen… would love to go for 2 weeks.
Have you been there before? We are looking forward to a few of the tours and maybe a round
of golf… and of course the pool, beach, and sun! See you there!

silly me… i see under your name that you were there last year. It must be a nice spot if you are returning this year.

Hi stingray. Yep, we were there last year and loved it. Had a really good time. Looking forward to our 2 weeks again this year.

We are going on feb 9-23rd to Decameron and this is our first time, very excited, never been there before. See you there!

[quote=@peters]We are going on feb 9-23rd to Decameron and this is our first time, very excited, never been there before. See you there!

Hi Peters,

Anna and I will be there for those same dates… leaving from Montreal

[/quote]

hi there ponder & anna / see you both on the beach! peters from notl

Please save some refreshments for those of us arriving your second week!!!

/hey stingray coming in on the 2nd week of feb/ we’ll try to save you some drinks but it’s going to cost you! see you on the 16th!

Just pulled up the resort on google maps… looked at the satellite view and there seems to be a fair amount of beach space, granted not like what you would find in DR or Cuba, but some of the resorts in Mexico have smaller beaches. I guess there is always the beach club.

Bringing the medium sized bubba mugs and may pick up a couple more this week as they are 50% off at Cdn Tire. Starting to get excited!!

See you on the 16th!