Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Flavoured Rums etc

WUD…been to three plazas now, no luck in finding that Barcelo Crema…but will keep looking… They have a Molly’s here at Dreams thats not bad though…

The person asking about the Banana rum, havent been able to spot any of it yet either…will keep searching…let you know.

Have to get ready for Baltobabes arrival today… make sure I get a chance to say hello, then off to Catalonia and do some shopping…

Weather is HOT, 89 daytime and 77 at night… or so the thermometer outside the lobby says… Not much shade on the beach, they have all the palm trees cut way back…so only shade is poolside or if your lucky enough to find a palapa…

Oh well, just have to drink more Prezzies to keep cold then…

Till later…

The warmth sounds wonderful looking at 4*F out my window!!! Thank you so much for looking for the cream rums…I appriciate your time and will keep my fingers crossed that you find something!

Enjoy your shopping and sun!

OBH

Sounds like you been busy.

Hope you find a palapa for some R & R. :sunglasses: I hear the weather is just great.

Enjoy

Rachel

see the fisherman, he knows where to buy it.

Guess I will have to Wud…didnt see it in either of the plazas we were in today… oh well…am sure I will find it…if not like I said, this “Mollys” that they serve here at Dreams is awesome… I think I must have drank probably 3 litres of it already…and only been here three days LOL

Lost count on the Prezzies Pauline and I have consumed…

[quote=@d3ratch]OBH

Sounds like you been busy.

Hope you find a palapa for some R & R. :sunglasses: I hear the weather is just great.

Enjoy

Rachel[/quote]

Well today was quite breezy here, so figured I would hide out at the poolside…sat in shade most of the day, and still got pretty red… Mollys Irish Creme and Presidente are going down well to keep the heat down :slight_smile:

Having major internet problems here last two days… grrrr

Is this normal for WIFI in the DR? or just localized hotel by hotel?

Likely normal. I don’t take my laptop anymore …