Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Flying Air Canada to Varadero from Montreal

Just wondering if I can do the 24 hour ahead WEB CHECK-IN and then not have to be at the airport 3 hours ahead?

Does anyone have any experience with this?

Our flight is at 6:30am and we’re traveling with a 2 year old. It’d be great if we didn’t have to be there quite 3 hours ahead!

S

When we flew out of Montreal to Holguin in '07 we checked in the night before online with Air Canada. Mind you we still arrived at the airport about three hours before our early morning flight as I was too excited to sleep! ::slight_smile:

Thanks Milli!

Did you check in at the same counter as everyone else, or was there a separate one because you were already checked-ed and had your boarding passes?

:slight_smile: Had to wait and ask DH that question. We simply took our luggage to the place designated for people who have preregistered and that was it.

If that doesn’t work, have a look at the departures. If there is not another flight before you and not one after you for a while I would not get there that early.

Last year I had a 6:00 AM flight from Halifax and the next flight was 7:00. I got there about an hour before. I walked right up to the counter (was the 3rd last person to register), meanwhile the next counter over for the 7:00 flight had a hundred people or so lined up.