Sorry, I’m a bit of a foodie. ;D
I know AI food isn’t necessarily 5 star from past visits but always anticipate good food and some surpise dishes at the a la cartes.
With that said, across the entire GP complex and Royal Turquesa Suites (where we’ll be in 2.5 weeks):
- what did you like about the food in general?
- what buffets did you prefer?
- what a la cartes did you prefer?
- any particular appetizers or entrees that you really recommend?
And on the down side:
- which locations did you think weren’t very good
- did you see/experience any sanitation issues? :o
Last, I remember seeing a post quite awhile back about how RT Suites residents could request upgraded wine at dinner that was still within the AI. Does anyone remember that? Does anyone remember what to ask the waiter/server for?
Thanks all. The leaves are dropping here in CT and I’m looking forward to time on the beach.