Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Frank Correnti Cigars

I was looking around for some information on custom cigars and happened on this company in Toronto. Wondering if any here have tried their imported Cuban leaf hand rolled cigars ?

http://www.correnticigars.com/

Thanks for the info.
Purchasing at the factory is okay but they do warn us:
“Please note that the shipping of tobacco products is illegal in Canada.”

[quote=@spunky]
Purchasing at the factory is okay but they do warn us:
“Please note that the shipping of tobacco products is illegal in Canada.”[/quote]

Thanks Spunky, I saw the notice on the purchase page and think that the Correnti factory could mail product to a local tobacco shop.

Hi Spunky, I checked with Kelly at Correnti Cigars about shipping, tobacco types etc. She said they are just in the process of changing their web page about shipping and mailing as that information regarding Canadian law has recently changed. Correnti is now allowed to mail product within Canada.

Kelly says the cigars are all hand rolled from 100% aged Cuban tobacco leaf, ageing varying between 5 to 10 years. Filler is all long leaf except for in smaller ring sizes where some shorter 2" filler is used for better burning qualities. Cigar wrappers can be ordered as either claro (light) or maduro (dark).

Prices look good for hand rolled Cuban cigars, I’m going to try a couple sticks and see how they taste.

@Blixem needs to see this too. Thanks Fflygt.

Good info, flygt.

Cheers,
Terry