Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

"free tour" coupon through Caribe SOL

Hello,

We received our E-document for our trip to Playa Pesquero…Included in the package is:
[ul]
[li] Airline e-tickets,
[/li][li]Hotel voucher, and
[/li][li]Havanatur coupon for excursion costs (free Nature & City Tour-Holguin)
[/li][/ul]

the voucher states:
Entitled to One (1) complimentary nature and city tour (Holguin) excursion which includes:
[ul]
[li]Transfers from / to the Hotel
[/li][li]Sightseeing of a rural zone to observe contrymen in their daily activities
[/li][li]sightseeing of a rural school
[/li][li]Holguin City Tour. visit the main attraction of the city
[/li][li]visit to Casa de la Trova plus a welcome cocktail
[/li][/ul]

***not included ***
Lunch, visit to the tobacco factory, any other services not mentioned above.

My question is, has anyone from the Deb’s forum on holidays to PP or any other hotel in the area taken part on this tour? Did you enjoy it? What are the hidden fees? should we bring any extras to make it a comfortable day?

much appreciated

We booked Playa Pesquero through Hola Sun in January and got that voucher. It is indeed for a 1/2 day (perhaps a little longer) trip to Holguin city. Ours was available on the first Monday after arrival. We actually got four vouchers because there were two adults and two children in our party. We went on the free excursion and found it enjoyable. We travelled on an air conditioned coach, and had a terrific guide. We were brought to a couple of touristy attractions, and then back to the town square in Holguin City where were were permitted to sit watching a band and enjoy one free drink of our choosing. We were given about an hour to wonder around, and then boarded the bus again in a designated area.

There is no scam or strange expectations, just a bonus excursion that other people paid quite a price to experience!! We were pleasantly surprised.

2kdsnodoh,

thanks for providing a response, :wink: :smiley:

Looks like my son and I are going on a tour of Holguin City… :sunglasses: :sunglasses: