Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Fun Royal Credit Card: Need To Verify?

I need to know if a credit card is necessary upon arrival for incidentals ie a deposit at the front desk- I dont have a credit card and neither does my partner ??? ???and wondering what to do??

Thanks

I’ve never had to in all the years I’ve been going there. It may be my repeater status. I’ll try to find out for sure.

From the hotel:
“on all inclusive credit cards usually are not requested as the operator pays the hotel. Yes it is requested when they want to use the phone to call outside, as they need credit in order to open the lines.”

i wont be using the phone and I hope my drinking buddy ( i dont indulge personally) doesnt get an ideas either, maybe i will have the phone and cable pre disconceted in HIS room before he checks in just to be careful so I dont run up ant additional charges, I have never travelled with him before and am a liitl nervous asI am payong for both of us in single rooms.

Thanks

Why not get a credit card with a very low limit, say $300 - $500? And just use it for any hotel guarantees that may be required.

Local calls are free but calls to a cell phone cost something like 8 pesos per minute.

One of the little things I like about this place is that I tell them to charge the calls to my room but they never give me the bill when I check out. :slight_smile:

I have never been asked for a credit card either.