Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

GBP Samana - Transat Vacation

:)We are traveling to this resort on February 18th for two weeks and just received our e-ticket and voucher last night via courier. I took the opportunity to call Exittravel to discuss some of the missing Royal Golden features. The agent indicated that their file only showed water sports and the second pool, as being missing. I gave her a partial laundry list of some of the other promised services that are not currently available (thanks to all of the guests who have kept us updated). After checking with Transat Vacations, I was assured that all of the Royal Golden features would be in place by the 18th. In truth, I do not really trust that this will be the case. Regardless, will continue to follow the various posts and reviews and will revert to Exittravel in a couple of weeks, if there are still issues, as I think that we should be compensated if they cannot deliver the package largely as advertised. All posts and updates from guests, in the meantime, will be greatly appreciated. Cheers

We ended up opting out of our paid vacation there due to the information being shared but I look forward to hearing your reviews as it looks lovely and the whales will be amazing!

We just returned from our week at GBP Samana and it was wonderful! I posted daily reviews and pics on our blog at www.chrisandleah.com

Have fun, and feel free to ask me any questions about the resort and surrounding activities.