Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Going to the Blau Costa Verde on Fri - help

??? Has anyone stayed in BLDG # 6 ? If so, how was it ?

Also, I’m arriving at the Blau around 7:00 PM on Fri but my friend coming from Halifax won’t arrive till probably 10:00 PM What can he expect to be open to get food ?

Am I correct in thinking there is a 110 V plug in the bathroom that I can use to charge my camera ?

Thanks for any help you can give me.

[quote=@bwcbutterfly] ??? Has anyone stayed in BLDG # 6 ? If so, how was it ?

Also, I’m arriving at the Blau around 7:00 PM on Fri but my friend coming from Halifax won’t arrive till probably 10:00 PM What can he expect to be open to get food ?

Am I correct in thinking there is a 110 V plug in the bathroom that I can use to charge my camera ?

Thanks for any help you can give me.[/quote]
I stayed in building 1 last year, and it was fine, but I thought from looking around that building 6 on the east side, upper floor, near the far end would be my choice for a quiet location.

Can’t remember what is open late for food…but you could probably hit the buffet and save him something. Just a thought.

Check your camera’s charger. Most are dual voltage.

Hope this helps.

Have stayed in building # 6. It was good, quiet, near the pool, a little farther from the beach and the buffet, but close to the pool restaurant and bar. The pool restaurant is open late I am not sure what time it closes but not before midnight, so you can get something to eat there. yes there is a 110v plug in the bathroom. Have a great time, we love Blau.

The ocean side of #6 would be perfect. Because of the vegetation the upper floor would be best for a good view. It’s a very good resort. Have a great vacation.
1st picture - bldg 6 is on right (Italian rest. on left)
2nd picture - ocean side of #6
3rd picture - #6 on left