Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Got bumped up 2 days in April )-= by our flight!

:smiley: 8-)This will be the first time ever that we are going back to the same resort for the second time …we are always cking out new or other :sunglasses: :sunglasses: resorts…but this one we liked enough to try again :sunglasses: can’t wait !!! But Air Canada bumped up our flight by to days :-[…owell still going to be a great trip!! ;D :wink: :sunglasses:

I’m glad that a two day change isn’t a serious issue for you and you have lots of time to ready to leave earlier. :smiley:

Air Canada is notorious for changing flight times constantly. I wouldn’t worry about it too much for now. It may just go back to the original flight time/day again. You still have a few months till you depart for your trip.

Not a bump but Air Canada changed our usual flights from Saturdays to Thursdays in this year’s catalogue.
No layovers now! Hope it sticks.

-30 here today brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :’( have not been out of the house all week to cold to get outside to long!!! I need a drink in the sun an warm sand :sunglasses: :sunglasses: awwwwwwwww yes!! ;D ;D

:’( I’m so sick of this snow were having this weather :-[…so in need of the sun an sand right about now… :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: were getting closer ! yeppie :wink: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

I hear ya, blond. NINE dodos and counting! :sunglasses:

Now if I could just figure out who turned the “snowstorm tap” on and forgot to turn it off??? :o

When you find the tap, turn it off for here too. LOL!!

:sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: Yay getting closer Omg I sooooooooooooooooo can’t wait I’m so sick of this weather we are having this winter…soooooooooooo much snow yuck :’(…I need my fix of Sun & Sand…an of course drinks lol :smiley: :wink:

:wink: :wink: Suite cases are open an were starting to pack this week :sunglasses: :sunglasses: yeppie ;D sooooo can’t wait to get in the sun :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

:sunglasses: :sunglasses: yeppie the suit cases aree packed and ready to fly :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: sooooo can’t wait were getting hit with another winter storm tonight an into tomorrow 25 cms :’( soooo need to get off this Island an on to the warmer one :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

8 :sunglasses: 8-)-) This time next week were on our way to Halifax for the night an off the 11th to SUN & SAND ;D :smiley: :wink: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Buen viaje, wish you were… oops wish I was there!

:sunglasses: Thxs zendudette I so can’t wait to get my butt in the sand ;D :wink: :sunglasses:

[quote=@blondecaper47] :sunglasses: I so can’t wait to get my butt in the sand ;D :wink: :sunglasses:
[/quote]
And vice versa…

Have fun!

Welcome home! I’m sure you’re glad to be out of the sun and sand. (We are getting more snow tonight).
How was the trip? As good as you were expecting?