Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Gran Bahia Principe April 8 2014!

This our first time going to Jamica i’m so excited, been to Cuba 5 times the DR once, but always wanted to go to Jamica :sunglasses: :slight_smile: sooooo can’t wait!!!

Great resort!! It’s the Bahia chain, so you can’t go wrong, plus its a great resort.

You are in for a treat…

Thxs monctonguy very much looking forword to this trip

OMG cant wait until vacation this winter is enough already an it just started to much snow an cold temps brrrrrrr i;m ready for the heat an white sand

Hi Blondecaper…this is a great resort but HUGE! The beach in front is all coral and rocks not useable, if you go in water shoes are a must. It is very murky. There is a beach over the far side to the left(if you standing beside the pool) Plenty of loungers but you can only go out about to your waste before you hit sea grass. Food is amazing. The halls are lined with carpet.Pools are huge but you will need to be there early for shade and a lounger. I was there late April and the pools were just to hot for me. The bars are amazing especially the outdoor main lobby one. Lots going one and great views. The beach grill serves really wonderful jerk chicken, just be careful adding the extra sauces…HOT HOT HOT, just put some on the side. The steel drum band there at lunch is what Jamaica is all about. Just makes you want to get up and dance. Enjoy your trip.

I am going to this resort for the first time in July…I have been to Jamaica before, but first time at this resort. Looking forward to your review.