Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Gran Bahia Principe questions

Hi there, we are going to GBP on 22 January for 2 weeks and I have a few questions:

1. Can you take out the catamarans yourself, or does a member of staff have to come with you?

2. Is there a library at the resort?

3. Do they stock Midori in the bars? It is a bright green melon flavoured liquer.

4. Can you walk to the Sirenis Tropical/Cocotal from there?

Many thanks for your help!

Hannah

[quote=@hannahjsmith]Hi there, we are going to GBP on 22 January for 2 weeks and I have a few questions:

1. Can you take out the catamarans yourself, or does a member of staff have to come with you?

Typically, if you can demonstrate that you know what you’re doing, yes. They likely will want to come out with you the first time.

1. Is there a library at the resort?

The best you’ll find is s stash of books left by other travelers. So, it would be luck of the draw.

1. Do they stock Midori in the bars? It is a bright green melon flavoured liquer.

Not likely.

1. Can you walk to the Sirenis Tropical/Cocotal from there?

No. It would be a long long walk.

Hannah [/quote]

[quote=@hannahjsmith]Hi there, we are going to GBP on 22 January for 2 weeks and I have a few questions:

2. Is there a library at the resort?

3. Do they stock Midori in the bars? It is a bright green melon flavoured liquer.

4. Can you walk to the Sirenis Tropical/Cocotal from there?

Hannah [/quote]

The only Library I saw was in the Club Diamond Office. They had a bunch of books that were left over from other travellers. We actually left a few books there.

Thanks very much for your help.

Hannah ;D