we are on our way . flying out of Toronto tomorrow morning , J_e-e-e-z I hope this pending storm stays away until we are on our way, delays are definitely a pain, i will post a review on my return.
We are booked in there for 2 weeks next month. I look forward to reading your review. Hopefully it will be good as most of the reviews I’ve been reading lately haven’t been great.