Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Grand Palladium/Grand Bahia

can’t decide were to go… Grand Palladium Punta Cana or Grand Bahia .
Any advice? What are the beaches like at both places?

I don’t know much about Grand Bahia… but we were recently at Grand Palladium and had a great time! The beach was beautiful-- white sand, warm water. There were plenty of chairs and lots of places under palapas or trees if you want shade.
I posted a review but I also have pictures. PM me your email if you’d like and I’d be happy to send them along.

Walked past Gran Bahia while staying at Grand Paradise Bavaro a short stroll away - the whole Macao beach area is great !

We’ve stayed at the Bahia twice…Gold Club two years ago and Ambar section last year. Both times we went in May.

The Beach infront of the Bahia complex is sensational. Beautiful sand…you can walk along it for miles and check out the other resorts…and the water is like what you would dream of. In May we experienced some pretty good wave action…but no enough to put you off going in for a dip.

Food is excellent…bars are great…staff sensational…rooms immaculate.

Not so much a party on the Ambar side but it’s adults only if that’s what you are looking for.

You can always visit the Bavaro and Punta Cana sides of the resort as well and use their facilities except the buffets if you book Ambar.

Never had an issue at any Bahia property I’ve visited in Mexico or the D.R.

Enjoy your vacation.

I’ll back up ticat with his review. Bahia was all he said.

loved the grand Palladium! been 4 times to the one in the Mayan Riviera and once to the one in Punta Cana and the beach in Punta cana is the best! good food great service loved it

We are leaving tomorrow for Bahia Principe and have previously stayed at Grand Palladium. Going again at xmas to one or other and will decided after this trip so I can let you know next week if you are still looking