Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Grand Palladium Palace or Suites

I have just booked a return to Punta Cana for January for two weeks. Cost to upgrade to the Royal Suites from Deluxe Suite in the Palace is almost $900 for two. Can anyone give me some insight on whether this is worth it or not? I understand you have use of the whole resort (less the Amenities of the Royal Suites) from the Palace. As we don’t spend alot of time in the room I am wondering if it is worth the extra.
Thanks for any input!

I think anywhere you stay in the Palladium Complex will be nice. We will be there from Jan 14 to 28.

It just depends on what you are looking for but if you think you can get an extra $900 out of upgrading yourself then go for it. You have to figure out what all the extras are before you make your final decision.

My friend has stayed at both and she thought the extra money for the Suites was a waste of money. I guess it’s worth it, if you plan to stay in your room a lot.

Palace is a fine resort. I was there in 2004, will definitely return to it, and most certainly won’t bother with the upgrade. Lots of extra $$$ for side-trips - you could cover a lot of ground with that kind of dough!

But either way, you win. Great complex :slight_smile:

Thanks all - think we will stick with the regular room!!!

You will not go wrong with the Standard (deluxe) room