Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Grand Palladium - Royal Suites Turquesa

Has anyone been to this resort like in December or are going before Jan 15? This is my third stay at the Palladium…love it there…but this time we decided to switch it up and stay at the Royal Suites (since its only $200 more ;D)

I hear they are buliding on, or have already built on and I’m wondering where this new complex is? i always email the resort before hand to request location and always seem to get upgraded doing this but I’m just wondering if anyone has seen where exactly they built more rooms… it doesnt appear like there is any room to do this really…with the way its layed out right now so just curious…

Thx

Since you have been there there was a vacant piece of land behind the Palace Los Tores buffet, it is to the right of the current laneway to the Royal suites lobby, is fenced off and will not affect you vacation. I saw it at the end of October.
I am booked Royal Suites for January 23rd, my fifth visit.

So is it complete do you know? I’m just requesting a room looking at block 51 ocean view 3rd floor for the request… or if you’ve been to the royal suits (5 times) ;D where would you reccomend. I do want 3rd floor I think…

It will be complete in late May 2009, they are not rushing it.
smart move not to open until all is finished,

Palladium 5th time coming up first at the Royal but have been to all the other sections.

I will take whatever floor Raimundo has assigned for me, it will be a good one, no doubt.

We are arriving Sunday night, they received my email request and acknowledged quickly.
If I can make time in my busy schedule ;D :wink: I will sign on and answer any questions.
This is our 3rd time to palladium but first time to the Royal Suites.