Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Grand Palladium - which one or does it matter?

First off, just want to say thanks to all who respond to my questions…you are all fantastic for sharing.

Anyhow, with your help i seem to be narrowing down our 2week Feb trip to either the Grand Palladium or the Melia Caribe Tropical.

So if we choose the Grand Palladium, does anyone have recommendations on GP Punta Cana, GP Bavaro or GP Palace? Palace has loft suites vs an Imperial Club Jr Suite at the Bavaro which are both appealing to us.

Again, we are a family of 4 (kids are 13 and 11) and we do travel quite a bit so we know what we like with AI’s…just hoping the Grand Palladium is a good choice.

Thanks again for your help.
Brad.

Brad I cant help you out at this moment but we are going to both of your hotel choices in January --Jan 12-19 Palladium Palace-- Jan 19-26 Melia Caribe. Anything that I can offer to you in the way of information will be too late for your booking. What I can do is tell you all about each resort when we return on January 26th if you would like.

CR

[quote=@jjackson]First off, just want to say thanks to all who respond to my questions…you are all fantastic for sharing.

Anyhow, with your help i seem to be narrowing down our 2week Feb trip to either the Grand Palladium or the Melia Caribe Tropical.

So if we choose the Grand Palladium, does anyone have recommendations on GP Punta Cana, GP Bavaro or GP Palace? Palace has loft suites vs an Imperial Club Jr Suite at the Bavaro which are both appealing to us.

Again, we are a family of 4 (kids are 13 and 11) and we do travel quite a bit so we know what we like with AI’s…just hoping the Grand Palladium is a good choice.

Thanks again for your help.
Brad.[/quote]

if you are booking the bavaro as an imperil i am thinking you are booking air transat as I understand it the bavarao section is the busiest and probably best for families ie being closest to most things. if you book the bavaro section book a JS as the deluxe rooms are small. personally I believe all sections are fairly equal and I would book on price

i dont think it matters, because you get to use the facilities and pools etc of all three, the only things you cant use are the royal suites stuff, extra restaurant… but we stayed at the gran palladium last may and i have no idea if it was palace, bavaro, etc!!! enjoy -its a wicked resort and make sure you try the giant water slide they have at the end of the resort to the left!! you have to pay a few bucks but its worth it!