Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Grand palladuim resort and spa

Was wondering if anyone has been to grand palladuim resort and spa within the past year. We were booked to go last April, and they changed us the night before to Barcelo premium. We would like to hear any reviews either positive or negative, what to look for, where’s best places to eat, whats the resort drink. Just anything about the resort. Thanks in advance.

We were there last April. Stayed in the PC section. I have a review both on this forum and on Trip Advisor. We absolutely loved it and plan to go back again next April. The resort is gorgeous, staff was great, food was wonderful, beach is to die for. There was not one single thing we did not love about this place. So many choices for food/drink, lots of pools. You can be very active - lots of things to do, or be like us and do nothing but lay on the beach all day. We did a couple of snorkel trips but other than that I took my walk each morning, and then enjoyed the beach.

We cannot wait to go back. We enjoyed the buffets so much we only ate at one ala carte all week - the mexican and we liked that alot. El Cathedral buffet in the Bavaro section is great.

Again, a wonderful place. Can’t go wrong as far as we are concerned.

I will agree with all the above, I just returned from the Royal Suites Friday night.

Hlywud, the theme song there was La Cura??

awww thanks everyone, always nice to hear positve reviews.

And I’ll be there in 17 days…
;D ;D ;D

you lucky devil razman. still have 10 more weeks :frowning:

We are heading there in April (22-29) to the Punta Cana portion of the resort with our girls (10 & 8) for my wife’s birthday . . . we flew solo and stayed at the Royal Suites in Jan '06 (loved it - but taking the kids this time around).

Any suggestions on the best building or room to request. We want to be close to the beach (with ocean view?) but also away from the sound system of the pool area. ANy suggestions would be welcomed. Leaning towards 4000 or 3000 building I think.

I was there Dec 26 to Jan 2 of this year. We were in Block 4000. A great location…close to beach…a nice pool is between Block 2000 and 3000…where a restaurant is for lunch. If you want a nice view ask for upper level with balcony…end unit closest to ocean

going may 1st, signed up for new section at the rs, hope they’re ready for me, cause i’m ready for them. enjoy your vacation.

Heading there in early April. Anyone else going from Atlantic Canada? What ages? Were headed there with our two kids. Booked in a loft suite. Any suggestions of which building to request? Do they offer any special beverages for kids? Looking forward to this trip!

last year we spent a week in the loft suite & aweek in the rs.my wife love the lofts, can’t remember what building. i have trouble walking at times,but had no problem getting to pool. ex- o- lent vacation. enjoy yourselfs !

We’ll be staying at the Palladium Bavaro side from April 17-24th…66 days left! Yippeee! And yes…we’re from Atlantic Canada…Newfies!! (late 30s)

Delxrider, I hope you plan on joining all of us at Steve’s Bar on April 22nd for the Meet and Greet??? Bring some stuff for the kids to donate!

If you want to be close to the beach, Bldg 2000 in the Punta Cana section is perfect. We had a room on the 3 floor with a view of the ocean, nice balcony, and literally less than 200 steps to the beach. Pool was b/t our building and 3000. Nice pool with water games in the afternoon, good restaurant where we had lunch a couple times, nice pool bar (loved David the bartender). We will request this same building again next year when we go back.