Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Grand Paradise Bavaro - size of room safe?

Wondering how big is the room safe? I understand the week rental is about $20 US. Is the safe large enough for a laptop, camcorder, etc?

Thanks!

Anyone who has stayed in the Select section who can comment? Thanks!

I’m not sure about that particular hotel, but so far we’ve not stayed in any resort where the safe was big enough to hold my laptop. A camcorder, yes. Maybe one of the small tiny laptops would fit, but in general that would be about it.

No, not big enough for a laptop

About 12x 8 x 6.

Thanks everyone! :wink:

FYI moonkakaladda

We brought our laptop last vacation and stored it our locked suitcase and never had a problem for the entire 2 weeks.

[quote=@d3ratch]FYI moonkakaladda

We brought our laptop last vacation and stored it our locked suitcase and never had a problem for the entire 2 weeks.
[/quote]

Maybe we have just been lucky…dont know… (knock on wood) but we have yet to have any problems anywhere we have stayed in the DR…

We just pull our balcony drapes shut, and have left our laptop and any other electronic equipment on our writing desk or night table without incident. We have even left money ( be it small amounts ) out on the table, and never had even a single peso go missing.

We have been in 3, 4, and 5 star resorts, and no probs yet…Again, knock on wood.

We do however keep all our travel docs and majority of cash in the safe at all times…

A lock only keeps an honest man/woman honest…no need to test fate!

As usual, just my own experience and opinion… govern yourself accordingly :slight_smile: