Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Great Deal Dec. 7 YYZ to Fun Royale

This is one of the best deals I have ever seen. :slight_smile:

$248 plus $308 taxes for $556 CAD total for 1 week with no single supplement and includes tourist card, departure fee, and bus.

This Sky Service flight alone is going for $646 right now.

Nice to see the taxes come down $50 and then another $10.

I booked a couple of weeks ago for $736 but I can’t complain.
The price for Nov. 30 went up the other day to $846 so there is no way I would have waited after that to book Dec. 7.
Oh well, I still got a good deal. :sunglasses: :smiley:

That’s the way I look at it. I set a number in my budget and when I see that price come up I book my vacation. If the price goes up I am really happy, if it goes down a little, oh well, I still got it for a good deal.

You had to be fast to catch that one. It’s now $588 plus $308 …

[quote=@bobfromcanada]You had to be fast to catch that one. It’s now $588 plus $308 …[/quote]I am still seeing the same $556 deal now.

Signature Vacation Dec. 7 $248 plus $308. :sunglasses:

Yup. It was there last night, gone early this morning and now it’s back. Interesting, they’re also offering 13 days for $588 plus $308 taxes. Seems the second ‘almost a week’ is more than the first one. ::slight_smile:

edit: maybe I looked up two weeks early this morning. It was BEFORE my coffee. :o

Good deals are out there but you do have to be quick. We were able to get Tropical Playa Dorada for one week $515 tax inc. I thought it was a great deal so grabbed it quick.

[quote=@bobfromcanada]Yup. It was there last night, gone early this morning and now it’s back. Interesting, they’re also offering 13 days for $588 plus $308 taxes. Seems the second ‘almost a week’ is more than the first one. ::slight_smile:

edit: maybe I looked up two weeks early this morning. It was BEFORE my coffee. :o[/quote]This is common for last minute deals since they still have more time to unload the second week.

In this example, the first week is sold out now and the second week has gone up to $508, only $80 less than 2 weeks was going for. :sunglasses: