hey, sorry i have not been on in a long time , alot of life happening on my end lol .
Travelmama9 - 1st you should plan for a nice big stroller lol it made our trip more enjoayable and there is no charge for it on the plane , it served as a great way to carry our stuff around the airport , and resort .
- Yes there are high chairs available at the buffet's which where in good shape, we took a travel booster chair which we used more offten and took little room .
- there are cribs they looked to be ok , we took a playpen also no charge to take , it also offered extra room for packing essentials .
-we took alot of her food down with us , ie pres.choice organic toddler meals , just need to be put in hot water for a few min befor she eat them ( she loved them ) we took yogurt , chease , (in cool to go bags packed with frozen water bottles ) and had a fridge when we arrived , we also took 1l uht milk 3 or 4 would be enough there milk is mainly powered some times uht, some water for her and all the reg treats and cereal she enjoyed at home . she actually did not eat anything from there ecept for the bread and butter we took all the rest lol . We enjoyed all the food and had no problems ourselves.
-she had a bath every night in a dollar store blow up pool no problems with the water
-we did get her vaccinated i think its a good idea
- we took a travel kettle as well great idea .
- a safe pool float with sun shade is a great idea she loved the pool , and ocean lol but the sand was alot of work with a toddler lol so we focused on the pool , there are all kinds of pools , we found the pool by the 24hr bar to be the most relaxing it has more space less people and interesting things for a toddler , we liked the hammick =) and the bar was close =) the drinks are great lol
- we took a portable dvd player went over very well ,we charged it at the smoke shop in the bungalow section, benydrill cream glad we took it 1 bug bite it cleared up right away we also packed new little toys for the plane 1 new one for every half hour of flight for down and home (dollarstore etch a scetch went over really well , and finger puppets were a big hit , and sticker books )
we took face and hand wipes with us used them everywhere lol .
we took inflatable toys , balls , etc we used mainly in the room ,but the cloth pool balls where great in and around the pool she loved playing catch with them and took little space .
it was a great vacation with no problems we are already looking forward to 2013 for our next trip =)
shirleyujest, if you have any questions let me know =)