Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

HAIRDRESSER at Grand Palladium Punta Cana

Hi

Has anyone used the hairdresser for bridal hair updo’s at the Grand Palladium Resort & Spa in Punta Cana and if so did you find them good?

Diane

They have a great spa. Cathy will be using them next week fo hair and make up.

Oh please let me know what Cathys thoughts are for her hair and please post pictures on here of your wedding as I am dying to see HDC phots from that resort as I have booked them for ours in October.

Diane
Relax about your hair and the photos. OMG the photographers were so great, We got the video package and if you haven’t done so, you should . they do a fantastic job with it. It has an intro with random slide show and music of all of the resort and your guests as well as the Dominican and then leads into the whole day. Very very well done and the photos were amazing. They are top notch guys and easy to work with. We go many pics of all of our guest by themselves so they can have a photo they can keep without us in the picture.
The spa did an awsome job with cathy’s hair. She has short hair and wanted a few curls. The lady did not understand any english and cathy gave up trying to explain. She just sat back and let the lady do the hair and she was thrilled with the results. Everything will work out great.
Greg

Thank you for that Greg and CONGRATULATIONS…!
I have opted for a videographer as well and I am so looking forward to it now…yay
We do not have any one coming out with us but we mwt a cople from Canada last time we were there in 2008 and have stayed in touch and they told us the other day that they were coming with us yippee.
I may learn a little spanish to explain how i want my hair or take a photo in and show her lol

I would love to see your pictures/video.

Once again congratulations.