Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Halifax to Holguin in March - Skyservice?

Hey gang,

Is anyone flying with Skyservice/Signature Vacations out of Halifax to Holguin in late March? I’ve gotten a little worried because I haven’t seen any skyservice flights on the departure boards yet and I assume they’ve started their runs by now.

Just wondering if anything has happened to the flight such as cancellations or other changes.

It might be a bit early, but have you attempted to get your e-documents yet?

Signature Vacations begin their Halifax departures on March 6th … still more than a month away. :frowning:

I’m heading out that weekend and have gotten my e-docs from the Signature site… of course, that doesn’t mean the flight times won’t change between then and now. :wink:

skyservice to CayoCoca on the march 21

Thanks madrugada. I guess my assumption that they had started their runs was wrong.

Hello,

I’m flying with SkyService/Signature on the 15th to Varadero and I’m curious what you mean by e-docs? I don’t see anything on their website. I have gotten advance seat reservations, but that’s it. Could someone please elaborate for me.

Thanks in advance.

[quote=@cheval47]Hello,

I’m flying with SkyService/Signature on the 15th to Varadero and I’m curious what you mean by e-docs? I don’t see anything on their website. I have gotten advance seat reservations, but that’s it. Could someone please elaborate for me.

Thanks in advance.[/quote]

Yes. Just go to the Signature website, punch in the info they ask for and if your edocs are ready, you can print them or save them. I always print them, save a copy and send one to a web based email account (like yahoo) so I can access them from any computer with web access… in case I lose the hard copy. :wink:

http://edoc.signaturevacations.com:7001/edoc/verifyBooking.jsp?lang=e