Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Happy Birthday OntarioBowHunter

Have a great day amigo

is somebody going to make your a Rum Cake?

mmmmm! Rum cake … ;D
Have a great day.

Thanks all…

Don’t know about the rum cake… but I think rum will DEFINITELY be on the menu today…

Goinig to enjoy my ‘last’ greenie ( saving it since January hope its still good ) and also going to open a bottle of Viejo that we have been saving since 2000…should be exceptionaly good :slight_smile:

Saving the other bottle from 2000 for the fiesta… Going to share it with a couple of special ppl I have met on here… ;D ;D

After all, only hit the Big 50 once…

Hmmm come to think of it…maybe can find a nice rum cake somewhere LOL :wink:

Again, thanks all…will be thinking of you guys while I am polishing off this bottle :slight_smile: ;D

Happy Birthday Amigo

Hope you have a rumolishus day :wink:

This is the ‘birthday present’ I woke up to this morning…had just a dusting before the snow last night…

Each brick is about 2 1/4 inches high… all this came last night as I cleaned the wall off about 5pm last night…just so I could see how much fell.

To think, this was green just a week ago :frowning: Sure wish that Magnolia was in blossom already… geesh…long way until March…

[quote=@hlywud]Have a great day amigo

is somebody going to make your a Rum Cake?[/quote]

Hmmm just read the story idea behind this book…

[i]The Rum Diary is an early novel by American writer Hunter S. Thompson that was written in the early 1960s but was not published until 1998.

Although Thompson was only 22 when he wrote the story, it deals extensively with a fear of “going over the hill” and growing old. The prominent characters are typical of Thompson’s work; violent, maniacal and alcoholic, stumbling through life. [/i]

Hmmm what are you trying to say Wud???.. LOL

I prefer to go by the writings of Robert Browning…

“Grow Old With Me, The Best Is Yet To Be”

But there might be some truth to the Thompson storyline, there might be some stumbling going on once that bottle is finished :slight_smile: hehehehehh

Happy Birthday To You…and many more…Hola from the Cape, and by the way we got snow last night and the rain took it away to day…yesssssssssss

We are suppose to get rain Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday…so lets hope we are as lucky :slight_smile:

And thanks for the wishes…

Happy B-day. ON the subject of weather, notsnow in Ottawa, just really cold. -4 C today. We made trip down to the market for Beaver Tails this morning, we didn’t last long with the wind which made it much colder.

j.

[quote=@presidentejay]Happy B-day. ON the subject of weather, notsnow in Ottawa, just really cold. -4 C today. We made trip down to the market for Beaver Tails this morning, we didn’t last long with the wind which made it much colder.

j.[/quote]
Package up a couple tails for me will ya…havent had one of those since the last time we were in Osgoode visiting our friends there…

[move]¡Cumpleaños feliz y muchos mas![/move]

OBH - hope I’m one of the fortunate ones in on the viejo… We will bring some back in February and, if we have any left, will bring a bottle of Brugal Extra Viejo to keep yours company…

Don still has 6 SMALL (7 oz) green ones and I still have a 700 cc Brugal Extra Viejo but, I’m sure they will be gone soon…

BTW, althought they keep saying that Sarnia got hit with that storm, it actually only came within maybe 15KM of us… we have green backyard and not wearing boots yet! Man - hope the weatherman didn’t hear me say that… ;D

[quote=@dot]
Don still has 6 SMALL (7 oz) green ones [/quote]

7 oz’ers those dont even get your whistle wet! LOL

I have one of the 1 litre bottles… well I did have until earlier this afternoon! ;D

We are presently working on the Viejo… definitely yummy, 8 year old, plus 8 year aging…definitely very very tasty :slight_smile:

Happy Birthday OntarioBowHunter

What a nice Birthday gift - SNOW ;D.

Hope you have a great day!!

RodNRachel