Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Hard Rock Punta Cana in February 2019

We are going the first week in February with 2 other couples. I can’t seem to find much info on this resort that is current. We are attending a conference for 2 days there and we decided to extend our vacation to stay for a week.

We are hoping that the resort is clean and well kept. There are like 9 restaurants so hopefully the food is good and the drinks are not watered down.

Any feedback and/or suggestions on things to do would be greatly appreciated.

You might find more information here

https://www.tripadvisor.ca/ShowForum-g147293-i28-Punta_Cana_La_Altagracia_Province_Dominican_Republic.html

Thanks for the link. I will go check it out. I went to Bavaro Palace years ago (before the storm damage and the rebuilding) so I know so much has changed since then.

All I know is that it’s a very large resort with many pools and rooms. As for drinks being watered down, not sure how that can be… plus if you feel it’s watered down ask for a single shot with no mix to test it or just order a double with mix :slight_smile:

Been at this resort 6 times and going to there in two weeks time. I have done at least eight different resorts in punta Cana the hard rock is by far the best resort. We actually became members we love it there so much. You cannot go wrong many different pools great food and drink, lots to do or just relax