Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Has anyone been to riu palace punta cana

Hey guys its been a long time since i posted here. but i have to tell you i this wedding planning from a distance its not as easy as i though it was goin to be…Anyway what brings me here today its that i finally book my wedding with Riu palace punta can which was my second choice… first was Paradisus Palma real… but the wedding coordinator did not seem to be to interested in doing business with me or maybe it was just my thinking after emailing her quite a few times and not getting an answer from her i called her and she was not too enthusiastic…not informative at all… i dont know … you really need someone who is responsive in a wedding specially if you are planning from a distance… so i ended up going to Riu… Still love does pictures from the Palma Real…Anyway need to know if Anybody has been there and if yes what has been your impression… Also if you need any information about this particular resort let me know … Will do my best to help and relay any info that migth be of help…

I am getting married at the Riu Palace also in May. I was wondering if anyone else had some information for me also. When are you getting married there?

It looks like a gorgeous place. I have been to PC before but aout 3 years ago.

I am getting married in June. i ahve been corresponding with the weddign corrdinator. she has send me pictures of the weddign site but they are not that good… do you or anybody else has pictures ? i have also seen dpictures of the weddign location at Riu Palace Macao which is also used by Riu punta cana and it looks nice…however i woul still like to see more so that i can start planning for anything additional that i might want to bring along. She also sent me pictures of the white covered chairs because i didnt like the plastic chairs they had in the pictures,…Anyway if you need anything let me know i might be ale to help.
:slight_smile: