Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

Heading to St.Lucia 5-12 Mar

;D We just booked a 5 Apple Square Deal through Apple vacations for 7 nights in St. Lucia. Not sure where we are staying until we land and meet the Apple Rep in the airport. The plan is nothing less than a 5 Apple resort by Apple vacation standards, which we have had great success with over the last 7 years. Exciting??? Perhaps. We will be there 7 wonderful days from 5-12 Mar. Anyone else landing at that time?? It’s our first time trying this approach and our 1st time in St. Lucia so it should be intersting…plus it beats “working!” I’ll be glad to answer any questions when I return.
Happy Vacationing ;D
Rich

Rich,

We land on 14th March staying at Windjammer Landing, so will just miss you. Our first time in St Lucia too, Im assured it is going to be beautiful. Definately beats work. :wink:

Happy tanning and have fun.

Lorna

No matter where you end up you made a great choice with St. Lucia - it is simply a very beautiful island. Lush, green, hilly, scenic and warm. If you are staying up by Rodney Bay - there is a lovely breeze off the bay during the day. The only draw back that we can see (being there twice in 11 months) is the drive from the airport to the hotels as most hotels are in the north end of the island and the airport is near the south end. 1-2 hour trip - going by van one way is good because you really do get to see most of St. Lucia, however, when we go back we would book the helicopter trip to take us to the north end of the island, much quicker. Another great way to see the island!!
Enjoy yourselves, you deserve it and you’ve made a great choice with St. Lucia. Wish we were going back. We were at the Grande Feb 4 -11…a distant memory now.

T-minus 7 days! St. Lucia will be fun. I’ll let you folks know how the trip went when we get back. Just bought new swim trunks and flip flops, we’re ready.
Rich :sunglasses: