Home | Dominican Republic | Write a Review | Blog | Advertise

HELP leaving tomorrow and passport expires in May!

Will this be a problem? Will I be refused entry when I arrive in Cuba? What can I do?

Call your airline ASAP… They will not be following family day if you are in Ontario as they still operate…So someone should be in there to answer this for you… Dont bother will travel agent as they will be closed… You “should” be fine but call the airline tonight to be sure!!!

Every tourist should have a valid passport issued on his or her name and a tourist card (the tourist card is available with the airline at the airport). It is important for you to know that the Canadian passport should be valid for at least one week after the return date. If you are planning to work, do business or study in Cuba you need a visa; please contact Consulate General of Cuba.
http://www.gocuba.ca/en/travelTips.asp#2

this is of the above web site your ok

hello you were so worried about your passport and you went off line and i gave you the answer your OK

ampstm:- Please, let’s be a bit more welcoming.

Bette is a new member so a bit of understanding would be in order.

Many of us don’t stay logged in after we’ve asked a question, nor do we log on every time to come to the forum. We can still read all of the replies though, so Bette’s mind should be at ease and I’m sure she’s very busy packing right now.

Enjoy Cuba! :slight_smile:

sorry yvrck i should bow to you your a senior member not. If i was in such a panic and posted a question 2 times changing the wording a little i would at least thank the people that responded so fast in there time of need, then at least i would know they got the answer

Wow… do you ever post positive comments? Couldn’t just say “your passport will be fine, have a good trip!”?
They were “leaving tomorrow”, it’s a weekend, so they may have been panicking and checking many resources. For them, a website forum may have not been the most comfortable spot to rely on for that answer.

Many senior members have earned my respect and admiration for their patience in responding to questions and sharing information – especially to ‘new’ members. Thanks to each of you, I am very glad to defer to your experience and wisdom, as well as your diplomacy! :slight_smile:

Many senior members have earned my respect and admiration for their patience in responding to questions and sharing information – especially to ‘new’ members. Thanks to each of you, I am very glad to defer to your experience and wisdom, as well as your diplomacy! :slight_smile:
[/quote]

Very well said madrugada. :slight_smile:

I agree with you and also want to say thank you to all the memebers, senior or not, that offer excellent advise and make this forum a welcome place.

bette, you have now gone and I hope you enjoy your vacation and post a review for others to see your impression on your stay.

well i gave her a answer exactly 10 min after her post with the true facts so she did not have to worry, she could of at least say that she read it and now know she was ok but not even a peep if i was in that position i would of been thanking everyone that posted and would breath a big suy of relief

WOW…it always amazes me when people …Major on the Minor…things in life… ::slight_smile:

Some people like myself read this everyday without signing in. You can also read all post without signing in. Makes a person feel very welcome in here (not!). It is great people are so exact, but most aren’t.

now where I am done I will log out and look again.

It’s a travel forum. It’s nice to receive a “thank you” or acknowledgment but there are all kinds of reasons why people neglect to post it. No big deal…

they didnt have to say thank you just say that they saw it and there ok